Monday, October 27, 2008

Media Mondays

Ahh, what a feeling.

It seems that these types of days never get old. They are the days in which you hear the constant bickering & bitching of what "we did wrong last night." Arguments as if they are YOUR team. You have got to be kidding me. I can understand the avid fan, or even the traditional fan.. but c'mon. You have got to be pulling my chain over here, fairweather fans. You have known NOTHING about football all these past seasons, & you still want to tell me what the team could have done better? I just find it difficult to understand this type of logic, & I had to let someone know. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. I cannot fathom why fans such as these feel as if their input is credible. If this is football fanatacism, I am going to have to change my outlook.

Judas Priest.

--

Marc Schroder

No comments: