Monday, October 13, 2008

Pigskin Talk

Hello All,

I hope that his week finds you in good spirits, seeing as though so many teams failed to live up to the hype that was presented before them. I believe that if you are an avid sports fan, than you have a sense of what I am talking about. I don't care whether you caught the tail-end highlights on ESPN, or whether you got updated after the fact via your friends hateful email, but the matter of the fact is, this season is beginning to get jumbled.

You can read all of the articles that you want from the beginning of the season, and NONE of them would have been even close to being correct. So many fans are bawling their eyes out because their teams are not living up to its potential. Is this the fault of coaching? Players? Referees? It is most certainly not the fault of the FANS, and that is what is so disheartening. It seems that we are staring adversity in the eye, & not fighting back. I believe that only true football fans can feel the pain that I am trying to address right now, & my only hope is that we can have different results at the end of next week.

Hey, hey, hey.. GOODBYE!

--

Marc Schroder

No comments: