Monday, November 3, 2008

Is it Just Me?

That is the question: Is it just me? I am starting to feel as if I am the only fan that knows what the hell is going on in the National Football League. I feel that I am the only one concerned. I feel as if I am the only one intrigued anymore. Am I the one carrying the networks? Do I relay all of the messages to the public? I cannot keep carrying all of the weight on my shoulders. There needs to be more fanatical fans showing up, & rooting for the teams that they know and love. I cannot understand how football does not mean as much to everyone else as it does to me. Is there going to be a downfall soon, giving NO credibility to this sport whatsoever? Just because an unknown team is leading the league, that does not mean that the fans must go into hiding. I feel a bit scared that no one knows what to think anymore. The Super Bowl could not come soon enough.

Penalty flags EVERYWHERE...

--

Marc Schroder

No comments: