Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cold Wednesday

Dear Readers,

With the cold front coming in, there comes a new turnaround for the season. I can see it in the eyes of certain football fans that I have been talking to -- THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE. I can even tell from the bandwagon fans that they believe something huge is going to happen. There may be some undefeated teams they want to hold on to, but the tables are about to turn. I feel that there is a certain mindset that all fans have been put into this season, which gives them the idea that "nothing can go wrong." I believe that within the next few days, there will be news leaked out about certain circumstances that have forced teams to change their rosters, depth charts, etc. So, beware "fairweather fans," there seems to be a chill in the air..

Brrrr

--

Marc Schroder

No comments: