Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hump Day

Hello All,

Since it IS the middle of the week, I would like to remind every type of fan out there that there will be some SUPERB SHOWDOWNS this weekend, within the NFL. The classic battle between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Dallas Cowboys is the matchup I feel that everyone will be biting their nails over. Fans that have been following football since the beginning of its existence will understand the importance of this matchup: combining the two teams with the richest history of excellence in the game of football. I also think there will be some mediocre fans out there rooting for the game placing the Carolina Panthers against the Tamba Bay Buccaneers. It seems that there will not be much bandwagoning this week, because the matchups are too geared towards an actual fan base. I am glad to say that there probably will be a huge following this weekend, & I hope to be a part of it. I will keep you updated within the week of any bufoonery or debauchery that comes along.

Until next time!

--

Marc Schroder

No comments: