Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here It Goes

Well fans,

It is that time for me to conclude what I feel was one of the most interesting and beneficial blogspots in quite some time. I feel that this blog has chronicled the feelings that most football fans have been feeling, & there has been an underlying comic relief that kept the readers interested. It has been a pleasure expressing my thoughts and views, & an even bigger privilege that I could write about something that I felt I was comfortable with. Throughout the entire semester, I have learned different ways of writing and portraying what I felt on paper, & it was a great way to get a more free-writing sense of style. I hope that you all enjoyed my take on the fan base of the NFL.

Thanks again.

--

Marc Schroder

1 comment:

camille said...

hi brother! i just found this blog, and wow--what great writing & insight into the sports world.

i cannot wait to hear more next season.

is there a baseball blog coming?