Sunday, November 9, 2008

Anything Goes

Well hello,

It is weird knowing that the football season is already almost over? I cannot believe the outcomes of the games. Today, I am going to talk about the bandwagon fan. I believe that the Tennessee Titans are having a tremendous season, but who honestly follows them (besides Nashville of course.) If you are a fan of them this year, could you name me the starting lineups if I asked you? I just believe that certain results of certain teams are chronicled as "successful" because of their records, but you cannot take the immediate results as statistics. It is just hard trying to understand that just a few years ago, this team was not even a contender, & now, sports apparel shows are selling out of their merchandise. End of rant.

--

Marc Schroder

No comments: